Wednesday, May 7, 2008

And the Long Wait Continues

Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Today is the two week mark of waiting for our I171H. Hopefully we will get it soon so that we can send our dossier to China before June. I am currently expecting travel anywhere from September-November, but I am really hoping for September! Chayah will have her 6th birthday on July 16th and I am not at all happy with the realization that getting her by then is just not possible. She just better be home for Christmas! Once we get our dossier off to China which will hopefully be in late May, although June is very possible as well, we will wait for our LOA (Letter of Acceptance) and following that will be our TA (Travel Approval) which means we can go bring Chayah home! If we get our dossier to China in June, that will leave 3 months until September, which would be very fast. Most likely, travel would be around October or November, approximately 4-5 months after we send our dossier to China (estimating that is in June). I am still hoping for September though! Anyone know what the latest trends in time for someone who has already received PA (Pre-Approval) and then submits their dossier waiting for LOA is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is heartbreaking missing mile-stones like that. We missed my son's sixth birthday, while waiting for him, too.

I sure hope you have Chyah home WAY BEFORE Christmas.