Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever."
1 Chronicles 16:34


This Thanksgiving Day 2008, I have so much to be thankful for. I am so thankful for Chayah and that in just 3-6 weeks she will be coming home! It is by God's grace alone that our family will again experience the miracle of adoption and be blessed to have Chayah as a member of our family forever. I also must say how incredibly thankful I am to everyone who has given financially and in prayer; without you, this adoption would not be possible. I am so thankful.

3 comments:

Lexie said...

Don't we both have something to be thankful for this year or what?! God is so good to us!!!

Keri said...

Just keep stopping by and looking for TA! Hoping to see it soon.

Keri

Ashton said...

We all have something to be Thankful for! That is a great thing to be thankful for though-