Thursday, December 18, 2008

A little later...

Well, we won't be leaving quite yet. The airfare is extremely expensive and the logistics of working out travel so soon didn't work too well for us. However, we are almost certain (once our consulate appointment is confirmed) that our travel dates will be around mid January! I was pretty disappointed that we are waiting a little longer, but still, it is less than a month away!! After a year of waiting, I think I can handle a little less than a month more. ;) My Chayah is coming home!!! Also, we found out from our agency that there is another family adopting from Hebei Province (which has a much smaller amount of adoptions, comparatively) and that we may be traveling together, which would be very exciting! And it looks like it will be both of my parents and Sarah Lu traveling. After Christmas and New Years, it looks like they will be boarding a plane and coming back with my precious mei mei!! Oh, how I cannot wait until that day! :)

3 comments:

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

Hope all is going well!
God Bless you and your family on this journey!

*we have big news at Lillys blog

Nikki said...

That is too bad that it will be a bit later than expected, but soooo great that Sarah Lu will get to go! How awesome will that be for her!

Dawn said...

Hi Staci,
THat is so exciting to have a timeframe. Oh I would love to see your parents in Jan. We are at the 5 week mark. Thank you for your comment!! I really appreciate it. You are so right though, a couple more weeks after a whole year hardly seems like anything to get too worked up over. THanks for putting it into perspective!!
Congratulations and tell your Mom I am so excited for them!!!
Faithfully in HIm, Dawn